Regional Venue Sales Executive | PouchNATION
Regional Venue Sales Executive | March 2021
PouchNATION is an EVENT TECHNOLOGY company that helps event organizers with guest registration, cashless payments, access control, activity tracking, social engagement, and detailed analytic reporting.
The Regional Sales Executive is responsible to reach out to new network, create an expansive client database, and maintain a positive relationship with prospective venue clients. Targets include Hotels and Hostels, Theme Parks and Attractions, and other suitable venues.
1. Identify and establish customer relationships with potential and existing venues.
2. Regularly engage with potential and existing clients for feedback and updates.
3. Responsible to take a lead on sales activities such as making sales calls, visit venues (as applicable), conduct meetings, ongoing correspondence with clients, prepare presentations, prepare proposals, etc.
4. Gather and update current and potential venue database.
5. Report and research on competitor movements and products.
6. Work collaboratively with other internal departments to ensure appropriate product/service delivery.
7. Stay up to date on current market trends and PouchNation’s potential business competitors.
8. Achieve sales target and goals.
9. Contribute to team effort by achieving individual and team KPI’s.
OTHER SKILLS REQUIRED
● Bachelor Degree or higher in Sales, Marketing or related fields
● Minimum 1 year sales experience
● Previous affiliation within the hospitality or attractions industry is an advantage
● Strong communication and customer service skills with ability to develop relationships
● Good personality and positive attitude is a must. Candidate must possess the initiative in undertaking assignments and/or solving problems.
● A team player but able to work independently
● Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking work environment
● Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
● Computer skills : Microsoft Office, familiar with the use of Google Drive
● Presentation or graphic design skills a plus
● This position may involve significant domestic and international travel