QA intern | PouchNATION
QA INTERNSHIP | March 2020
PouchNATION is an EVENT TECHNOLOGY company that helps event organizers with guest registration, cashless payments, access control, activity tracking, social engagement, and detailed analytic reporting.
DETAILS and RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Candidates must be taking at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent. Preferably in the graduating class for the possibility of being absorbed.
2. No work experience required.
3. Required Skill(s): Java
4. Preferably specialized in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
5. Must be able to render OJT/Intern Hours from Monday to Friday
6. Willing to do overtime work and be exposed on the company’s system, services and products
7. Self-starter and requires minimal supervision 8. Has the capacity to produce quality results
As part of the internship program, you will be exposed to these technologies:
5. REST API
6. Apache POI
7. GitHub Collaboration