Project lead (based in China) | Kno
Project lead (based in China)
This is a chance for driven individuals to be part of a company that combines technology with social impact.
You should be passionate about our vision to humanise the supply chain, and have strong interpersonal skills across all levels of stakeholders, alongside experience in project management.
This is a role that also suits a ‘generalist’ who can excel in multiple areas of the business.
About our company
Our vision is to “Humanize the supply chain”. Brands want to avoid the next factory scandal, factories want to reduce cost and make sales,
workers want a voice.
Kno Global’s approach starts with building relationships with factory workers. We convert real-time data into actionable targets for factory managers to improve upon. Brands get visibility into supplier performance and improve operational efficiency.
Customers include Marks and Spencer, Target, Decathlon and Orange. The goal is to reach 10million workers and establish a new standard for industries.
Our company values are: Trust, Bravery and Fun. We expect everyone on our team to live by them.
Your role and responsibilities:
1) Project management
○ Onboard and manage multiple client projects simultaneously through all phases of project lifecycle
○ Consolidate reports for our 2 main types of stakeholders: brands and factories
○ Risk and crisis management; be able to analyse and act upon urgent matters
2) Community management
○ A key focus of this role is to build an engaging community with factory workers (our users) and build meaningful relationships with our clients through various
○ Design and build engaging digital user journeys, using our mobile platform and backend system
○ Responsible for our user growth, targeting a 75% average weekly engagement rate per project
○ Plan content and activities, including coming up with innovative ideas to engage
workers in line with our mission
○ Assist on operations related tasks, e.g. designing and drafting SOPs, product demo for potential clients and attending events as the company’s representative.
– Passionate about having a positive social impact
– 4-7 years experience project management, client success or operational functions that include high-volume of coordination and scheduling
– Empathetic with good social intelligence skills
– Self-starter and able to work independently. This is a remote position, we are headquartered in Hong Kong with operations in China, Vietnam and India.
– MUST be native in Mandarin and fluent in English, good written communication skills
Benefits of the role and how you’ll grow:
● Work with an internationally diverse start-up team and learn entrepreneurial skills. Be surrounded by ambitious people who are passionate about the same positive cause
● Learn how to overcome challenges. As a disrupting start-up, we encounter them daily.
● Work with some of the biggest brands in the world, and help influence how they impact the lives of millions of others in their supply chain
● A workplace environment that takes your well-being seriously, including a monthly half day off for all team members and regular socials
If you think you’d be a fit….
1. Send us a link to your LinkedIn profile and a copy of your CV to us
2. Write a covering letter (2-3 short paragraphs) explaining why you think you’d be a good fit. Include a question that you’d use as a conversation starter with factory workers, think about something you’d like to ask them.
3. Open for applications immediately and all will be reviewed on a rolling basis