Program Analyst Intern | SOSV CROSS-BORDER
Job title: Program Analyst Intern
Reporting to: Program Manager
Location: Shanghai, China
Type: Internship, Full-time
Duration: Start July 19, 2021, minimum 3 months, ideal 6 months – 1 year
SOSV Cross-Border Internet is looking for a Program Assistant Intern for Cross-Border programs located in Shanghai, China. The Program Assistant Intern is a full member of the program team and reports to the Program Manager. S/he will be play a direct role in helping startups and be exposed to venture capital, acceleration, entrepreneurism and lean startup methods.
You will be accountable for:
- Mentor onboarding and coordination
- Program scheduling and ensure all sessions are in place
- Clickup management (a project management tool) for mentor and program
Your responsibilities will be:
- Provides administrative support for the department Director and Managers as needed
- Attends program related meetings and takes minutes.
- Assists in overseeing the program schedule, planning and liaising with internal / external stakeholders on important action items to ensure program schedule runs smoothly at all times.
- Assist in internal / external events planning.
- Receives, sorts, analyzes, and summarizes material for the preparation of reports; maintains department records.
- Prepares advanced word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation documents as assigned including manuals, brochures, reports, budget documents, and PowerPoint presentations, flyers, newsletters
- Assists in the development of program evaluation tools, techniques, and methods
- Reserves / set-up conference rooms and equipment for in-office meetings and presentations.
- Schedules appointments and meetings for staff & startups
- Assist in mentor database management and ensure that all our mentor process are run smoothly.
- Assist in managing wiki platform (knowledge library) with latest information / knowledge for the startups and update all internal process on wiki.
- Help to refine program / mentor / wiki management processes / systems
- Have the opportunity to be involve in Corporation Innovation projects per ad-hoc basis
We are looking for people who:
- Has strong organizational, multi-tasking and task priorization ability to work in a fast-changing environment.
- Ability to make sound judgement, problem solving skill and strong analytical mind;
- A good team player, self-motivated independent and can work under pressure;
- Try to help others wherever possible and practical
- Think about decisions from the point of the view of others
- Are not afraid to point out problems for the good of the team
- Excited by innovation, entrepreneurship and serving startups
The successful candidate has:
- Bachelor degree or above, Junior/senior student or Graduates
- Fluency in English and Mandarin language
- 1 year internship experience
|Job Category||program team|