Product Sourcing & Project Management Intern | FlashFomo
FlashFomo is on online platform to help the world’s leading & most exciting social influencers create and sell their own branded products. FlashFomo helps influencers design, source and manufacture products, launch their e-commerce sale and manage customer service.
Product Sourcing & Project Management Intern
Description of Role
– Assist the Head of Global Operations in the day to day communication between our sourcing agents in Yiwu, China and our head office in Melbourne, Australia.
– Use local language skills to brief products into sourcing agents, manage agent queries, communicate the standards we expect and ensure our sourcing partners are adhering to these expectations.
– Assist in managing multiple sample and product production timelines at once, whilst ensuring we deliver within set timeframes
– Build ongoing relationships with sourcing agents
– Communicate timely product/timeline information to Head of Global Operations so we can keep client informed with progress
– Potential to visit sourcing agents in Yiwu, a few hours outside of Shanghai (this will be confirmed at a later date).
– Strong communication skills with the ability to relay information from English to Mandarin and Mandarin to English
– Very good time management skills
– Ability to juggle multiple timelines at once
– Ability to jump into projects and give them a go
– Extremely high attention to detail
– Experience in product sourcing, communication and timeline management will be highly regarded
Fluent in local language Mandarin
Fluent English written and verbal skills
Extra points for Korean language too
● Location: Jingan Temple, Shanghai or from home
● Hours per week: Approx. 40 hours
● Start Date: ASAP
● Minimum duration: 2.5 months
● Internship stipend: 100rmb/day
● Please provide a cover letter outlining the skills you have to meet the description of the role.
● Please send Resume to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and
|Job Category||Operations, Product|