Pet Management intern| Spare Leash
Launched in 2017, Spare Leash has set out to make its mark on being the safest and biggest cage-free pet-sitting platform in China. With high standards set in place this platform was designed by pet owners for pet owners, allowing them to find the perfect pet sitter with a click of a button.
Spare Leash services are tailored; allowing pet owners to be worry free and animals to be cage free in a home environment.
We are now seeking a fun, driven, animal lover to join our team as an intern!
What we expect from our interns:
Should you accept this offer, per company policy you will be expected to demonstrate the following:
• Be outgoing and presentable at all times
• Available to work flexible hours, weekends and events
• Be a positive representation of Spare Leash
Roles are below but not limited to:
• Assist in daily operations, offline & online
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials in both English & Chinese
• Assist in daily marketing tasks on all Spare Leash channels, Instagram, Facebook, Wechat, Weibo, Spare Leash blog etc.
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers, keep us up to date with new marketing ideas
• Assist with execution of events and sponsorships
• Assist with the data collection and processing, company high peaks and low peaks
• Prepare presentations
• Attend events and represent Spare Leash
• Highly organized
• Write in English & Chinese
• Great communication skills
• Can manage stressful situations
• Pet Knowledge is a plus
• Fluent English & Chinese
• Location: City Center, Puxi TBD
• Part time positions available
• Hours per week: 20/25 hours a week
• Start Date: Early September
• Minimum duration: 6 months
• Job compensation: To be discussed
• Send resume to the Co-Founder at firstname.lastname@example.org & a little bit about yourself and why you think you would be a good fit for this position.