PD03 Intern for Multimedia Designer | viAct.ai
Job Code: PD03 Intern for Multimedia Designer
- Requires experience using a variety of design tools, including the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Successful candidates must have high attention to detail and excellent personal communication skills.
- A degree and a portfolio showcasing digital work as a designer may be required.
Typical Duties of a Multimedia Designer:
- Developing and producing multimedia pieces for use on websites, in multimedia presentations, and for interactive displays and exhibits
- Collaborating with marketing and public relations teams to determine appropriate visual, textual and animated elements of projects
- Preparing artwork and media for final approval and distribution
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Undergraduate of Bachelor’s Degree in computer animation, digital arts, graphic design or a related field
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; self-motivated
- Candidates with less experience will also be considered
- Good attitude towards team work
- Good communication in English (Mandatory), Mandarin or Cantonese is a plus
- Has oversea or Chinese project experience will be a plus
Number of position: 1-2
Work location: Individual working place, Tuspark, Ngau Tau Kok, Hong Kong