Partnership & Growth Manager| Goama
Your mission is to drive sales and partnerships for Goama. You have a strong network of brand partnerships who you will bring as new clients for Goama and you will create long-term and trusting relationships with key stakeholders, ensuring that Goama remains in their immediate interest and priority.
Your primary objectives are, but not limited to:
- Achieving revenue targets by growing existing accounts and actively seeking out new partnerships and customers.
- Leading negotiations and building relationships with relevant partners and potential affiliates or agencies
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Maintaining direct communication with key accounts and affiliates and follow-up campaigns and projects.
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to optimize the benefits to both the company and accounts
- Cooperating closely with cross-functional internal teams, including Marketing, Product and Service Delivery, to ensure timely and successful delivery of services and operational matters to improve the entire customer experience.
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies & plans as well as executing and measuring success of initiatives.
- Clearly communicating progress of initiatives and preparing performance reports with actionable insights
What you can expect
You will be part of an international company that offers you the opportunity to work at challenging, enriching projects at well-known companies with enthusiast team members. You will be part of a winning team and your work will be impactful and critical in delivering a successful organization. Being results driven, you will have the flexibility to work remotely.
Qualifications & Education Requirements
- Bachelor honors in Business, Marketing or any related field
- 5-8 years working experience in business development, marketing and account management
- In depth knowledge of the local market intricacies and ways of doing business
- Experienced with digital space, OTT and fintech; media agency is an advantage
- Proficient in written and oral English with excellent communication and people skills
- Strong presentation capabilities and ability to convey ideas in a concise manner
- Sales hunter mentality – resourceful in bringing in new leads and closing deals
- Likes being hands-on and is ready to go outside of the box to make things work
- Learns quickly and has the ability to solve problems independently
- Able to work in ambiguous environments, embracing change and delivering strong business outcomes
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and under pressure
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Proficient in written and oral English (Proficiency in local language is an advantage)