Operations Intern | XixiLab
Assistant Intern – Bilingual
xixilab is a fast-growing Shanghai-based business with the goal to make beautiful, healthy smiles accessible to everyone. We sell high quality invisible braces directly to consumers to take the fear out of good oral health and provide more for less.
Company Values – we take these seriously!
- International standards – professional and medical grade
- Honest and humble – be up front about weaknesses
- Hungry for growth – personal development isn’t optional
- Work smart, play hard – efficient and fun
- Collecting, filing and summarize customer infomation and support Smile Consultant preparing related reports and plans
- Contact and coordinate with related departments to ensure the smooth operation of sales and consultant.
- In charge of the accuracy and timely updates of CRM system
- Follow up with paid customer and solve tickets from customers
- Product packing and delivery
- Other tasks assigned by CEO
- At least 3 days a week, in person
- Current student, no requirement for major (Study Abroad Priority)
- Strong sense of responsibility and teamwork.
- Good communication skills both in Mandarin and English.
- Personally match company values.
What can you gain and learn
- 150 RMB/day, learn a lot of oral health knowledge
- Internship experience in a foreign company, opportunity to practice English, opportunity to get familiar with the workplace
- 3. An opportunity to evaluate your skills in the workplace and observe the environment in which they are used to guide your career
- 4. You will think from micro to macro, from only programming with rigid technology to thinking about department structure, system, programming, and future development
- 5. Finally, please immerse yourself in the workplace for a while a student, diagnose and correct the mistakes you may make in the future, so as to welcome the company after your graduation (at this time, you are a fresh graduate who is better than your classmates, and your competitiveness has improved).
You can send your resume to HR@xixilab.com to apply for this position.