Operations & HR Manager | MOX
Job title: Operations & HR Manager
Reporting to: COO
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
SOSV Cross-Border Internet (chinaccelerator.com and mobileonlyx.com) is looking for an Operations & HR Manager located in Taipei, Taiwan to join the Operations & HR team. The Operations & HR Manager will be responsible for internal operations and HR administration and further our mission to help startups change the world.
SOSV is the world’s leading early-stage investor with US$ 1B in assets under management. SOSV Cross-Border Internet consists of Chinaccelerator and MOX—deeply resourced startup development programs for both enterprise-tech and consumer-tech, with over 240 corporate partners and over 100M consumers in our ecosystem.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- The accuracy, speed and timeliness of the employeee onboarding process
- The satisfaction rating of the team, guests and startup companies in the office environment.
- Team awareness and understanding of company policies, procedures and culture
- Timely communication of company operations
Your responsibilities will be:
- On/off boarding employees from the office and HR processes.
- Maintenance of employee files
- Maintenance of company policies.
- Internal team events planning and logistic arrangements (Team meals/team bonding activities).
- Maintain job postings on company recruitment websites and be
- Office maintenance and management.
- Maintaining the relationship with vendors and building landlord
- Supporting and attending company events.
- Ordering and purchasing company supplies
In three months you will…
- Understand company policies and office rules and the reasons behind them
- Understand SOSV, our startups and related programs
- be familiar of the annual event calendar
- be familiar with the general administration process
- have participated in multiple meetings with startups, internally and departmentally
In six months you will…
- Understand and familiar with recruitment, induction and on/off boarding process
- Understand our mentor network and partner network
- Know how we help startups in operations and HR
- Have experienced at least 2 key startup modules and understand our program structure
In 1 year you will…
- Have provided support to multiple startups over multiple current and alumni batches
- Have put in place clear SOPs and strategies for operations & HR of SOSV and Cross-Border startups, VCs, corporate partners and mentors
- Be able to suggest refinements to policies and procedures because you have a full understanding of our culture and the environment.
We are looking for people who:
- Familiar with Taiwan labor law
- Proactive in taking on initiatives
- Willing to help others wherever possible
- Organized, prepared and on time
- Highlights problems for the good of the team
- Able to work under pressure with a sense of humor
The successful candidate has
- Hands on experience in administration, operations or HR roles.
- Excited by innovation, entrepreneurship and serving startups
- A work hard and play hard attitude
- Believes in the customer experience and welcoming guests, internal and external
- Native in Mandarin, fluent in English.
- Experience working at startups preferred.
SOSV is the #1 most active angel and seed stage investor and #3 most active Venture Capital investor in the world with US$970 million assets under management. SOSV Cross-Border Internet runs both MOX and Chinaccelerator.
MOX — the Mobile Only Accelerator — helping consumer internet startups from around the world and expand to Asia and across Asia. MOX offers startups investment and free user acquisition via its smartphone ecosystem of 102 million monthly active users and direct cash investment in return for equity and revenue share to its promotion partners.
Chinaccelerator, Asia’s leading startup development program, is a mentorship-driven program helping enterprise software startups from around the world enter Asia selling to a network of over 250 multinational corporate partners, and global startups enter China and local Chinese startups expand to global markets.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to email@example.com
|Job Category||HR, Operations|