Operation Intern | ARO
ARO offers top-tier international celebrities, sustainable commercial growth and stable and transparent engagement with fans and customers in China and Asia. ARO’s in-house and networked partner capabilities provide celebrities with the ability to establish, amplify, commercialize, and monetize their presence in the world’s fastest growing economies.
ARO empowers celebrities to interact with fans in Asia through culture and commerce.
- Analyze and recommend improvements to site and prepare reports for productivity programs and coordinate with team to design effective test strategies to increase site productivity for all ecommerce procedures
- Perform analysis on all ecommerce activities on weekly basis and identify all obstacles for customers in check out process and recommend improvements to same
- Develop and execute various new systems and provide enhancements to all existing systems and gather all requirements for facilitation of all ecommerce activities and design user cases for efficient flow events
- Monitor all redesigning processes and ensure incorporation of all new technology to site and perform research on all systems to improve processes and perform tests on new features and analyze all business requirements
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Identify conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English and Chinese, with strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in an online service or ecommerce environment preferred
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org