Marketing specialist | CareVoice
Who is the CareVoice
The CareVoice is an international health insurtech based in Shanghai driven by the mission of making health insurance more human. At
the core of the company mission is CareVoiceOS, the first healthcare operating system for insurers, so that health plans become more
tailored, efficient and compelling. We have over 20 top insurance clients in both China mainland and Hongkong market.
To learn more about The CareVoice, visit www.thecarevoice.com and https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-carevoice-ltd/
- Regularly draft and release PR on company’s major news and improve branding awareness among investors and target insurer clients.
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with key media to ensure online exposure.
- Monitor digital PR related contracts and payment process.
– Social media
- Execute the regular operation and maintenance of official WeChat and LinkedIn account.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize the posts performance based on the insights.
- Measure and report performance of all social media campaigns.
– 2B leads generation
- Develop and execute new, creative growth strategies plans for MQLs, execute and measure goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Run and execute the scheduled marketing events (online and offline), search and evaluate potential event opportunities for next quarter.
- Develop and execute email campaigns for leads gen and monitor the conversion rate.
- Demonstrate company’s products and solutions.
- Develop presentations and create collateral to distribute during presentations.