Marketing Manager (Senior-level)| Expopromoter
Marketing Manager with knowledge of the Chinese market-specific (Senior-level)
Full-time, remote. Direct reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer.
Coordinates PPC and Social Marketing Managers.
• Experience in Marketing Manager Position 2+ years;
• Chinese – native;
• English – intermediate or higher;
• Successful experience with development and implementation acquisition strategy;
• Expertise in handling campaigns in Baidu, 360, Sogou;
• Excellent analytical skills (experience with analytic systems);
• Experience with coaching PPC managers;
• Experience in identifying the key targets, success metrics;
• Experience in the development and implementation of the content strategy;
• Understanding the marketing/sales funnels and user journey;
• Experience in identifying unique value in complex tech products;
• Understanding of importance of messaging and positioning of the company and products;
• Data-driven decision making.
As a plus (but not necessary)
Experience with SEO;
Experience with affiliate marketing.
In general, your responsibilities will include:
• Development and implementation of local marketing strategy;
• Oversee all paid marketing with the focus on revenue growth, ROAS and customer acquisition cost;
• Optimization of the campaigns in Baidu, 360, Sogou to meet revenue, ROI, and CAC goals;
• Build a culture of testing and innovation;
• Create the creatives (banners / LPs) with high conversion rate;
• Making A/B test to reach the lowest price for quality lead;
• Work with content in WeChat, TikTok, SEMs, and other relevant channels;
• Search new channels, test them on an ongoing basis;
• Collaborate with the design and development teams to ensure consistent messaging;
• Build and maintain relationships with key agencies, local partners, and affiliate partners.