Marketing Intern | 职商网
Online & offline marketing. Career development. Business development. Entrepreneurship. International work culture. Great learning environment. Delivering quality services to others.
Are these things interesting to you? Are you a highly motivated, high potential person? Do you want to work in a great learning environment that will help you develop yourself as an international-caliber professional? If so, then our career & talent development training company, Zhishangwang ( 职 商 ⽹www.zhishangwang.com ) may be just the opportunity you’re looking for!
- Support our key marketing projects related to promoting a unique career & leadership development training services and expertise.
- Support our online and offline marketing, promotion, and social media
- Support the market research and development of our key marketing and business development projects
- Support our Community Managerto help attract new members, share content, and interact and engage with group members.
- Support the content editing and translation efforts of our company’s outstanding career development
- Self-motivated, fast-learner, proactive, curious, creative, open, solutions-oriented, team-player.
- Good English communication skills, both written and spoken (CET-6 is a must)
- Related experience with social media highly preferred
- Knowledge of key internet/mobile internet channels and resources a big plus (e.g. WeChat, Weibo, Zhihu, Douban, )
- Translation experience also a big plus
Company and CEO’s Background:
职 商 ⽹ (www.zhishangwang.com) was launched in January 2017. Our business is based on the career and talent development expertise of our parent company, Wang & Li Asia Resources,
(www.wang-li.com), a leading boutique recruitment firm that places bilingual/ global-caliber talent to top companies in China, like Alibaba, Microsoft, Tencent, Nike, Ford, etc. In 2008, Wang & Li was recognized as China’s Recruitment Firm of the Year.
Our CEO, Larry Wang, has been responding to the hiring and career development needs of both professional talent and global companies in China for 20+ years. He’s written two highly-regarded, career development books for Chinese professionals, Know The Game, Play The Game and How To Develop Yourself As A Future Executive, Today.
Larry often shares his career and talent development expertise and insights at top
MBA programs (e.g. Wharton, HBS, CEIBS, etc.) and leading media (e.g. CCTV, Business Week, Forbes, etc.). He/s lived and worked in Taipei, Hong Kong, and Bejing, and is based in Shanghai.
If you’re interested in one of our Marketing Intern opportunities, please send your CV to Cony, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!