Marketing Intern| Xixilab
New Media Intern – Bilingual
xixilab is a fast-growing Shanghai-based business with the goal to make beautiful, healthy smiles accessible to everyone. We sell high quality invisible braces directly to consumers to take the fear out of good oral health and provide more for less.
Company Values – we take these seriously!
- International standards – professional and medical grade
- Honest and humble – be up front about weaknesses
- Hungry for growth – personal development isn’t optional
- Work smart, play hard – efficient and fun
- Copywriting of the company’s social media (in short, good writing skills)
- Actively track online news and dental industry information
- Produce images and videos for social media accounts (WeChat/Xiaohongshu/Weibo/Douyin/Bilibili, etc)
- Assist with offline marketing activities
- Experience other department activities, other tasks assigned by CEO
- At least 3 days a week, in person
- Undergraduate Students, Major in journalism or advertising is preferred (Study Abroad Priority)
- Good writing and copywriting skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and teamwork.
- Good communication skills both in Mandarin and English.
- Personally match company values.
What can you gain and learn
- 150 RMB/day, learn a lot of oral health knowledge
- Internship experience in a foreign company, opportunity to practice English, opportunity to get familiar with the workplace
- 3. An opportunity to evaluate your skills in the workplace and observe the environment in which they are used to guide your career
- 4. You will think from micro to macro, from only programming with rigid technology to thinking about department structure, system, programming, and future development
- 5. Finally, please immerse yourself in the workplace for a while a student, diagnose and correct the mistakes you may make in the future, so as to welcome the company after your graduation (at this time, you are a fresh graduate who is better than your classmates, and your competitiveness has improved).
You can send your resume to HR@xixilab.com to apply for this position.