Marketing Intern | KalaGato
Smartphone users create tonnes of data – every time they fire-up an app, pay a bill or buy coffee.
Over millions of people – we start to see amazing trends and patterns. This data is immensely valuable to businesses.
KalaGato is an automated audience profiling, segmentation and targeting platform.
We collect consumer behavior data from millions of users and make it available to marketers – who need granular data on their customers including where they spend their time and money.
We help marketers identify, study and target any segment through existing marketing platforms.
You can find some news coverage of our work here: https://tinyurl.com/y5lo68ts Our clients include some of the world’s largest e-commerce firms and media conglomerates; we’re building a business that is truly global and limited only by your imagination. Come join us if you’re excited about building products and services around data.
We’re hiring a Marketing Intern
1. Proven Experience in Social Media Management
2. In-Depth knowledge of marketing, copy writing and management
3. Hands on experience with content creation
4. Master’s degree in marketing or related field
5. Experience with technology relative to industry; Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Canva, iMovie, PremierePro, MailChimp
6. Previous experience in the Ad Tech industry is desirable
1. Copywriting for social media content
2. Proofread pre-written articles and redesign the graphs/tables
3. Send campaigns on MailChimp
4. Update and manage audience list on MailChimp
5. Update articles on Medium and LinkedIn
6. Write a short video script of the article and create a 30s-1min video using Canva and insert an audio using video editing software (iMovie, PremierePro, etc)
7. Create an infographic based on the provided data
8. Manage social media posts: infographic, short video and news articles
9. Use LinkedIn helper to find potential clients then find their emails through email search platforms: Snovio, ClearBit, etc
10. Send out pre-made sales e-mailers to potential clients
11. Manage a team of interns
How to apply: email@example.com