Marketing Intern |
Marketing Intern Position at Chinaccelerator
Chinaccelerator helps the best internet startups cross borders in Asia and China. We are one of six global accelerators under SOSV which has AUM USD 740M+ with programs in cross-border Internet, hardware, synthetic biology, food tech and blockchain. Together we’re one of the world’s leading early stage investment firms. Our mission is to “make the impossible inevitable”.
We have a fun and open shared office with our startups with plenty of free drinks and beer, and it’s also where we host our weekly community events. By joining Chinaccelerator’s team of investors, founders and sector experts you will work directly with our startup community and be exposed to a wide-range of businesses and business leaders.
Description of Roles:
- Run research about Asian startups, Internet and VC industry.
- Cultivate relationships with Asian startup founders and investors.
- Work with the design team on the visual design for blog articles.
- Help with content creation, including podcast production and written content.
- Assist with event promotion across different social channels.
- You are a doer, hardworking, enthusiastic, proactive and take initiative, smart.
- You are keen to learn more about startups, Internet and venture capital.
- You are open to learn and try new things.
- You believe in owning your own task and responsibilities.
- You have past working / internship experience in marketing & PR.
- You believe in the power of content marketing and have experience in writing long form content.
- You are very familiar to some Southeast Asian or South Asian countries and can understand at least one local language (preferred).
Start date: ASAP
Location: you can work remotely if you are in other countries but prefer you to be on site in our Shanghai office.
Duration: at least 3 days per week, for at least 3 months.