Marketing and Growth Director
Voilà! is a venture backed US startup building the first social commerce platform connecting brands, influencers, and consumers through a unique visual search engine and product recommendation algorithm.
Influencers earn 3-9x more revenue on Voilà!, driven by Voilà!’s AI technology – all products from influencer’s content are auto-recognized and similar items from various brands/prices are recommended dynamically to followers based on their shopping behaviors.
Every brand/product is supported by influencer content and gets the most exposure among consumers who are most likely to purchase. Brand and influencer collaborations are also backed by real-time sales data analytics. As consumers, Voilà! provides the all-in-one shopping platform where users can always discover the content they like, the people they trust, the suitable products they want and buy
them right away.
Voilà! team is made up of tech driven fashion folks who understand social commerce and the
millennial / Zen Z world. We’re leading the evolution of social commerce from New York, DC,Beijing, and Shanghai.
Title: Marketing and Growth Director
The Marketing and Growth Director is responsible for delivering growth and scale in Voilà!’s influencer and sales channels. This role will be accountable for acquisition and retention goals as well as user performance metrics.
• Deliver to acquisition and retention goals, ensuring growth marketing strategy provides scalable and predictable ROI. Utilizes a test & learn approach to scale marketing efforts and investments.
• Deliver strategy to optimize influencer portfolio management and onboarding new influencers.
• Institute lifecycle marketing, best practices and continuously monitor campaign activity, establish A/B tests, evaluate results and make proactive course. corrections to ensure that initiatives meet expectations.
• Develop an intimate understanding of our users and leveraging 1st and 3rd party data to inform and strengthen execution efficiency/effectiveness.
• Follow the latest industry developments and possess a strong understanding of our products, competition, and positioning in the industry.
• Regular communication and reporting with the CEO to align on strategies and performance. Develop analytics methodology and consistent reporting for all marketing efforts. Use the data as a driver for making decisions and prioritizing investments.
• Provide customer insights to inform marketing plan & investment decisions, along with feedback to the relevant internal teams to identify new business opportunities to capitalize on them.
• GMV contribution
• App signups, active influencers, DAU, MAU, retention
• Media efficiency and effectiveness
Successful Candidates will have:
• 2-5 years experience directly authoring and managing consumer marketing programs, preferably through digital and CRM/Database Marketing.
• Experience in B2C/Consumer marketing, consumer app, affiliate marketing, or high-growth companies/startups.
• Rich understanding of data and use it as your guiding light. You’ll be good at running a/b tests, developing journeys, and optimizing them.
• Proven track record leading consumer acquisition, including utilizing performance marketing to scale
• Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-minded and team player with an internal drive to hit goals and deadlines. Must be very comfortable with shifting opportunities and priorities.
• Be scrappy and self-directed – you’ll have to be the roll-up-your sleeves type and work autonomously. Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
• Team player attitude and proven ability to communicate and work with international team members across business functions.
• Passionate about technology, and the evolution of Social Commerce.
• Broad knowledge of all major social media platforms such as TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, and Facebook.
What’s in it for you?
• Stock options
• Competitive comp and benefits
• Creative problems to solve
• Flexible work schedule and location
• Creating the future of social commerce!