Marketing and BD intern | Coffee Exchange
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM: MARKETING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Coffee Exchange is a global coffee marketplace that connects coffee farmers directly to coffee roasters. Using transparency and supply chain tracking technology the Coffee Exchange is changing how Coffee is traded on the planet. Coffee Exchange has operations in over 10 origins and imports coffee into China and the USA.
Coffee Exchange is dedicated to providing an excellent learning opportunity to interns while ensuring they provide lasting value for the company and have ownership over key projects. Below is a list of upcoming projects within the Marketing and Business Development functions. We are also open to exploring crossfunctional
projects outside of these areas.
LATAM BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
• Digital Marketing Strategy + Execution
– Develop a comprehensive digital marketing strategy for Coffee Exchange across all online platforms
– Create a budget then plan, execute and track marketing campaigns
– Calculate Customer Acquisition Costs from various channels and advise executive leadership on which strategies are the most cost effective
• Offline Events
– Project manager for Coffee Exchange booth and operations at trade events such as HotelX, Beijing Coffee Show, Etc.
– Plan booth design, cupping activities and sales + marketing materials
– Pitch and execute other in person coffee events to attract new clients and followers
• Business Development Execution
– Connect with existing clients to gain a deeper understanding of customer demands
– Prospect and develop a database of new leads using various online channels (Taobao, Eleme, Dianping, Ect.)
– Call new leads to introduce the Coffee Exchange platform and offer samples
– Document the optimal process from Lead Generation to New Client within a CEx sales manual that can be used to onboard and teach new colleagues
• Currently located in Shanghai
• Current university student or recent graduate
• Languages: Native level Chinese and fluent English
• Ability to self-manage time and projects
• Previous experience in Marketing or Business Development desired but not required
• Passion for startups and desire to learn!
To apply send your CV to: Hanxiao.Hu@coffee.exchange
|Job Category||BD, Marketing|