Integration Project Manager | Goama
Your mission is to ensure the seamless and timely delivery of Goama major partner IT integrations. Your responsibilities will be to manage integration projects through developing, coordinating, and evaluating integration project plans. You are highly detail oriented; motivated self-starter; organized; with excellent communication skills; and has a passion of excellence and values education, integrity, innovation and success.
Your primary objectives are, but not limited to:
- Accountable for IT integration projects.
- Building the project plan, coordinating the plan to completion, and evaluating the success – on-time delivery, expense and resource management, and customer satisfaction
- Perform business analysis and provide insights that will further improve product performance.
- Understanding technical integration technologies such as API, XML and JSON concepts, as well as other web and database technology so decisions can be made on project plan requirements.
- Learning and understanding the Goama web application functionality together with integration requirements and options.
- Responsible for project plan and integration documentation including development and updating, some development of use case specifications, as well as the storage and recordkeeping for future reference.
- Working with partners on fit gap analysis and other forms of business analysis so scoping and documentation can be produced.
- Manage clients and vendors expectations to ensure they and internal resources are on-track with their requirements so the project plans remain on-track and launch on time.
- As part of the project plan documentation, prepare documents for Customer Success Departments so training materials can be produced and where appropriate present training to Customer Success Department staff, as well as other Company employees in partnership with Product Managers.
- Provide Sales/Marketing Department and Business Development Department pre-sales support when promoting and selling integrated services up to sale closure
What you can expect
You will be part of an international company that offers you the opportunity to work at challenging, enriching projects at well-known companies with enthusiastic team members. You will be part of a winning team and your work will be impactful and critical in delivering a successful organization. Being results driven, you will have the flexibility to work remotely.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree (computer science preferred or comparable work experience).
- Strong project management and organizational skills (PMP certification desirable).
- Experience producing software development scope/specification documentation.
- Experience/knowledge of a software programming environment preferred.
- Knowledge of product development, user experience and product life cycles.
- Very strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to manage stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to learn quickly and work with best practices.
- Able to take on many roles in a growing, entrepreneurial company environment.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, self-starter and maintains a positive attitude.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; coordinate complex projects, meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships internally and externally.
- Work independently or as a team player.
- Possess an eye for detail and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in ambiguous environments, embracing change and delivering strong business outcomes.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and under pressure
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.