Head of Product | PouchNATION
HEAD OF PRODUCT
PouchNATION is an EVENT TECHNOLOGY company that helps event organizers with guest registration, cashless payments, access control, activity tracking, social engagement, and detailed analytic reporting.
DETAILS and RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Coordinate with Head of Engineering to gather information regarding on new projects, plans, changes, and features
2. Coordinate with the product team in defining the product vision, strategy and roadmap.
3. Collaborate with the development team to define feature delivery schedule milestones via product roadmap and backlog refinement
4. Alignment of solutions with corporate strategies through strong business and technical thought leadership
5. Collect new information on product ideas, analyze and evaluate new product ideas
6. Understand and review the client’s needs and discuss with the development team
7. Conduct a meeting regarding on the plans and new features of the company’s products
8. Create a story requirements with using Agile software methodologies (Jira)
9. Track effort estimated, spent and remaining to complete the project and
10. Monitor the progress of the project towards the delivery date
11. Create a release notes document containing the products update, fixes and new feature
12. Provide product support with the other departments in the company.
1. Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
2. At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Required Skill(s): Project management, Agile scrum, Agile Product Owner, Quality assurance, IT service management
4. Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
5. Demonstrated project management skills including effective planning, organizing, and administration of multi-functional work responsibilities.
6. Experience in Agile software methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
7. Team player, excellent in writing and communication skills and time management
8. Strong understanding of client’s needs, business process knowledge and technical strategy/vision.
9. Strong experience in leading a team, planning and strategy.
10. Knowledge in sprint planning.
11. Ability to engage with customers to understand product use cases, and areas of improvement and opportunity.
12. Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making.
13. Experienced in handling a group of professionals (SCRUM Master, Product Owner, Quality Engineers and Business Analyst.
14. Knowledge in using project and task management tools such as Jira, Confluence or equivalent