Hardware Engineer | MyFeel
Who we are:
Sentio is a San Francisco-based startup, developing biomarkers and digital therapeutics to change the way we diagnose, manage, and care for Mental Health.
Our award-winning first product, Feel, is an emotion-sensing wristband and app, that provides continuous mental health monitoring and real-time advice for individuals that suffer from anxiety and depression. By developing Feel we’re committed to our mission to change the way we diagnose,
manage and care for mental health and help 450 million people live happier lives by 2030.
Sentio is backed by top tier VCs in Silicon Valley and London and has been recognized as the Insurance Shaper of the Year and one of the Transformative Technology companies in 2017 as an innovator in the mental and emotional well-being market alongside the likes of Apple, Google, and
Our team is composed of experts in the field of Psychology, Biomedical Engineering and Data Science with experiences spreading across many countries and some of the top universities around the world.
We’re now looking for a Junior Hardware Engineer to join us in our growth and success.
Who you are:
A highly skilled Hardware Engineer who will play a pivotal role in our team by:
● Develop testing processes, and perform testing and validation of produced electronics
● Generate working prototypes for beta testing and design verification
● Inspect and assist the production line, making sure that the quality standards are met
● Create and review technical drawings, plans, and specifications using computer software
● Collaborate with multi-disciplinary engineering teams, and work with vendors and contractors
● Perform detailed documentation to track project development and production progress
● Ensure project timeline is met and project stays within budget
● 1+ years of experience in electronics.
● Experience in quality assurance of electronics
● Experience with circuit design and electronics fundamentals.
● Experience with PCBM, PCBA and PCB Inspection.
● Experience in testing and debugging embedded systems
● Ability to use Lab Equipment (Multimeter, Oscilloscope, Soldering Iron, Logic Analyzer, Frequency Generator)
● Good knowledge of English language
● Technical and problem-solving skills and reasoning ability
● Ability to communicate effectively and clearly
● Must be self-motivated and a great team worker
Nice to have:
● Experience in Wireless applications (WiFi,BLE)
● Experience with Raspberry Pi
● Experience using PCB Design and CAD software such as Altium Designer or similar.
● Experience in automated testing for embedded systems will be considered a plus
What we can offer:
● Great career development opportunity with the ability to have an impact and help create a
disruptive technology product
● Working with top notch and CARING people who are COMMITTED to making it happen, CHALLENGED to grow, and INSPIRED beyond the stars
● Get true international experience working with people between the US, Greece, Germany and China for a product that is marketed around the world