Growth Intern （CA）
Chinaccelerator is the first startup acceleratore to launch in China in 2010 and is the #1 accelerator in Asia in terms of number of companies accelerated, the amount we have invested in those companies and how much the companies raised from other investors post accelerator program (Gust, 2018). Chinaccelerator is a mentorship-driven program helping internet startups from around the world cross borders – from the world into China and from China to the world and regional enterprise.
Chinaccelerator is operated by SOSV a venture capital fund with has US$700M assets under management operating 6 accelerators around the world. Chinaccelerator offers six months of rigorous guidance, training, and resources from mentors, partners, and investors. The robust and supportive alumni network continues into the startups’ post-Chinaccelerator lifespan.
You are passionate about entrepreneurship and growth hacking. You are a fast learner and a
self-starter who enjoys autonomy. It’s easy for you to communicate with different people. You are
organized in your thoughts and can always follow through a whole project.
What will you do
• Support Chinaccelerator growth manager on helping startups executing growth strategies.
• Conduct on-going research projects on key industry trends and competitive insights
• Assisting with growth project management
• Can lead to increased responsibilities and involvement over time, with the potential to expandinto the PR, digital marketing, or design areas based on the intern’s proven skills and dedication
• Anything else that may interest you! We wear many hats and are intentional in finding opportunities to develop our team members!
● Bilingual: English & Chinese
● Social media power user
● Project management skills
● Must be available on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
Salary | Hours: Unpaid
Start date | Duration: Immediately if possible| Minimum 3-month internship with potential future opportunities for exceptional performers