Growth hacker intern | SuperWorld
Growth hacker intern
- Choosing in accordance with the other departments which metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to focus on.
- Bringing traditional and creative ideas how to grow those KPIs.
- A/B testing those ideas.
- Analyzing the data and users’ feedback.
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, marketing, top management) in order to present results and make the product more user-centric.
- Driving traffic to website, landing pages, social media, apps…
- Understanding conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks and being able to apply CRO hacks to any businesses.
- Working on a lean startup process.
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral – Revenue)
Prioritizing growth channels.
- Optimizing channels in order to always improve the performance of ones business.
- Scaling and Automating the growth processes.
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing and being able to create viral growth.
What are the requirements to fit the growth hacker job description perfectly?
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Being social and understanding users’ behavior. Having great customer relations skills and being focus on customer experience (Note: being a people’s person should be part of the growth hacker’s capabilities but is also part of the the anatomy of an entrepreneur.
- Willing to learn.
- Having a startup mindset. If you’re not sure what a startup is (A startup is NOT a new tech company), you can check what is a startup here.
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
- Editing and copywriting skills
- Not being scared of pivoting
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing
- Programming knowledge: even if it’s not compulsory, it is recommended.
- Being performance and results-oriented
- Being curious and creative
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth
- Having experience with growth hackings tools such as Optimizely for A/B Testing, MailChimp for email marketing campaigns, HubSpot for CRM, sales and marketing purposes, Zapier to automate workflows…
SuperWorld at a glance
SuperWorld focuses on Social Media, Location Based Services, Augmented Reality, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Los Angeles. They have a small team that’s between 1-10 employees.