Growth Analyst | CA
Growth Analyst (Full Time job)
Overview of Chinaccelerator and SOSV
What is Chinaccelerator?
Chinaccelerator is a venture capital firm that runs an accelerator to support the development of its portfolio companies. It is operated by the venture fund SOSV with $855M AUM. As an accelerator, Chinaccelerator offers three months of rigorous guidance, training, and resources from mentors, partners, and investors to help enterprise software startups from around the world grow and fundraise.
Overview of Chinaccelerator’s Growth Marketing Manager
We view growth as product and marketing together. To be successful in this role, you will enjoy working on data-driven growth processes across a wide range of high-growth technology startups (Seed to Series A+).
From helping define key metrics, personas, through data analytics and experimentation, you work closely with startups on weekly or bi-weekly cycles to establish a data-driven growth mindset.
You will be responsible for engaging with startups on foundational growth concepts (lean startup, customer interviews, product-market fit, north star, etc.) and following up on data-driven progress.
You will be directing and participating in execution re: setting up, refining product and marketing analytics, how to define key metrics, prioritize experiments, support execution of experiments, or optimize key processes to achieve sustainable growth.
This role is onsite in Shanghai or remote for the ideal candidate.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide growth thought leadership, strategic insight, guidance, and clear communication to the team on strategy, tactics, metrics, and processes.
- Work with key stakeholders across startups to set and execute strategy and roadmap for startups’ long-term growth.
- Coordinate and guide startups to plan roadmap, OKRs, metrics, etc.
- Provide product and marketing channel funnel visibility to support collaboration among the Chinaccelerator team.
- Partner with the startup’s marketing team to ensure alignment between Chinaccelerator and startups.
- For our B2B startups, optimize current sales processes, including lead generation, prioritization, and closing.
- Build out a growth team and culture as the company scales.
You may be qualified if you are:
- Track record of owning, running, and scaling growth experiments.
- You achieved measurable growth milestones in marketing or product-related roles during the last 3 years.
- Highly motivated by the prospect of scaling high-growth startups and are willing to be hands-on to get things moving faster.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented, analytical, agile, growth mindset
- Ability to inspire, engage with and educate startup teams
- Understand funnel dynamics across sales, marketing, and product.
- Executed digital marketing campaigns (Google, Facebook, etc.)
- Executed customer interviews to validate assumptions.
- Have strong analytical skills. You must know how to use quantitative data to optimize marketing and growth initiatives.
- Skills: lean startup, marketing, product, analytics, acquisition, retention, leadership, business development, sprint.
- Location: Jing’An Temple, Shanghai
- Hours per week: 40hrs
- Start Date: ASAP