Funding Strategy Investment Analyst | Goama
Your mission is to ensure Goama’s clients have the best experience on our platform. You will be responsible for supporting our clients using our platform, from creating and maintaining casual game tournaments, walking clients through feature upgrades and platform enhancements, assisting clients with best practice advice on how to maximize the use of our gaming platform to achieve their objectives.
You are highly operationally competent, with keen attention to detail and focus on ability to deeply understand systems and tools available to you to deliver a quality result for your clients. You are data-driven and detail oriented in your approach as well as able to communicate and present your ideas in a clear and concise manner. You are a team player and have strong interpersonal skills to work closely with key stakeholders
As a Funding Strategy Investment Analyst what will the successful candidate do on a day to day basis?
The successful candidate work within the GOAMA partners and team to support work on various projects including: SMART, debt structuring, financial modeling, investment management and evaluation, client management, report writing, and other finance and investment related responsibilities.
• Collect all relevant data to conduct full financial and non-financial due diligence on potential and existing investment opportunities under Smart Digital Innovation Fund
• Build financial models where required and other analysis in support of transactions and client needs
• Assist in the writing of Information Memorandums, reports, debt structuring proposals, investment proposals and various other reports where required
• Produce quality analyst reports encompassing relevant market research, structuring and shareholder information
• Assist and make recommendations on deal structuring and valuation and preparation of Investment Committee proposals.
• Conduct regular reviews of the existing portfolio managed under the Fund
• Work within a team environment which undertake various tasks relating to the execution of transactions, including M&A, debt structuring, advisory services, investments while building the brand and reputation of GOAMA
What you can expect
You will be part of an international company that offers you the opportunity to work at challenging, enriching projects at well-known companies with enthusiastic team members. You will be part of a winning team and your work will be impactful and critical in delivering a successful organization. Being results driven, you will have the flexibility to work remotely.
Job Location: Remote
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 2 years working experience in customer service/success, project management, or account management.
- Strong digital aptitude, able to pick up new systems and tools quickly.
- Strong attention to detail, able to ensure configurations made are inline with expectation and work flawlessly.
- Experienced with digital space, OTT, e-commerce ; gaming industry experience and knowledge is an advantage.
- Degree in a relevant business or financial field, with additional accounting or financial analyst credentials (ACCA, CFA etc.) preferred
- Banking and finance knowledge with experience working in credit, risk or loan structuring
- Emphasis with a familiarity with technology companies, but someone with a broad knowledge of Asian and Latam business in all industries
- Fluent in both spoken and written Spanish and English a plus
- Excellent analytical (financial modelling skills are critical)
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence to interact and negotiate with entrepreneur
- High ethical and professional standards
- Customer service focused mind-set.
- Learns quickly and has the ability to solve problems independently.
- Able to work in ambiguous environments, embracing change and delivering strong business outcomes.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.