Full Stack Developer | Phable Care
Full Stack Developer
Phable aspires to be the next big thing in the healthcare technology space. Our aim is to disrupt the healthcare practice by introducing a unique combination of technology and data science which will have a profound impact on the well-being of billions of people across the globe. We strongly believe that we are building a solution that will produce a new wave of high-tech health applications.
Phable has bagged some unique achievements in a very short span of time – Phable is the first autonomous care solution in the Indian market which delivers AI-driven care to patients suffering from various ailments. Phable is the world’s largest medical IoT integrator by the number of devices supported by the platform.
Please check our website: https://www.phablecare.com/
You will work closely with the CTO, founders, Engineering Manager & the aforesaid team to execute the product development roadmap and deliver high-quality software. You should be well-versed with various development methodologies (Agile, waterfall & Evolutionary
Prototyping) and quality assurance frameworks. Hands-on experience of both mobile and web development on React(+Native) is compulsory for this role.
● 80-90% of the time will be spent on coding and the remaining time will be spent on guiding junior team members and working along with other team members to synchronize on requirements for the task at hand.
● End-to-End Design and implementation of new and existing features
● Implement and maintain high-quality code and ship to production in a fast and secure manner.
● Create/contribute to detailed sprint plans and manage the work allocation of self and development teams.
● Collaborate with multiple stakeholders
● Mentor Junior Software Engineers (code reviews and technical sessions).
● Drive and initiate proactively to improve internal processes.
● Helping the team hire the right team members for various projects per need basis.
● Analyze existing software for Usability and Accessibility issues and provide recommendations for improvement
● Development experience for both web and server
● Minimum 4-5 years of programming experience
● Hands-on experience developing applications using MEAN/MERN stack.
● Experience with testing platforms and unit tests
● Knowledge and experience with AWS cloud environment and services
● Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing priorities and technologies
● Ability to work independently and to multi-task
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● The ability to meet deadlines and think strategically
● Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
● Experience with machine learning systems is a plus
● Deep understanding of Software Development methodologies, delivery frameworks.
● Engineering degree from Tier1 colleges with a specialization in Computer Science, IT or Electronics.
● Above 7 GPA or 75% scores in graduation
● Basic understanding of Machine Learning
● React Native experience
LOCATION: Bangalore, Remote
CONTACT: Mary – firstname.lastname@example.org