Frontend Engineer | Rosetta.ai
Rosetta.ai helps fashion e-commerce uncover consumer’s shopping preferences and provide personalized shopping experiences to consumers. We’re making e-commerce merchants have enterprise-level AI backup on day 1.
We are seeking a Frontend Engineer to join our product and engineering team. The ideal person will have industry experience working on a range of UI and interaction developing, e.g. dashboard, documentation, web app, or official website. The position will involve taking these skills and applying them to some of the most exciting and various online shoppers and e-commerce merchants. You will bring the ability to own the whole product life cycle, define projects, and drive excellence across teams.
- Develop new features and great user experience for Dashboard
- Co-work with content and design team members to build Documentation and API Reference.
- Implement and execute testing.
- Make elegant and flexible codes.
- Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Retirement savings or 401(K)
- Paid time off (Annual)
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement and training
- Personal facilities (Laptop, Screen)
- Free health screening
- Free snacks and drinks
- Open and creative environment
- Irregular dinner/outing, happy hours
- Extended annual time off
- Paid time off to volunteer (Birthday, Menstrual, Funeral)
- Flexible schedules and working time
- Remote working optionally
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
Culture/6 Core Values:
Grit – We thrive outside of our comfort zone, pushing ourselves to go even further. We think long-term and constantly strive to be better, even if things don’t always go as expected.
Trust – We earn that trust by listening to each other, following through with our commitments, and keeping our words. We exercise transparency within the company, our customers, and our community.
Humility – We learn from everyone and everywhere, and we approach each new challenge knowing that we may not have all the answers.
Empathy – We craft our intention to keep curious about the industry, business, and practical scenarios that we purify the insights and forge the approaches.
Candor – We are open and honest. We give each other praise and criticism because we believe each team member is as important as the other.
Craftsmanship – We simplify, innovate, perfect, and start over until everything we touch enhances each life it touches.
Taipei Tech Arena
- Email to email@example.com
- Or, send us on CakeResume
Rosetta.ai is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Rosetta.ai conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Background & Skills:
- Expert ES6 / HTML5 / CSS3
- Expert SPA
- Expert Webpack and git-flow
- Experience with Vue
- Experience with design patterns
- Experience with mainstream frameworks.
- Highly care about data security and data privacy.
- Like to build utilities or tools to enhance productivity.
- Like to share, learn, and try new technology.
- Focus on code quality, iteration, testing, and best practices.
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
- Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking skills.
- Flexibility and comfort working in a dynamic, team environment with a possible remote organization with minimal documentation and process.
[Preferred Qualifications] (the more, the better)
Background & Skills:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Engineering, or related fields.
- Expert frontend testing.
- Expert performance improvement of the frontend work.
- Experience with React
- Experience with React-Native
- Experience with NodeJS / Express, or other backend technology.
- Experience with data visualization.
- Experience with TDD and BDD.
- Experience with data collection for web users.
- Experience with the development of B2B SaaS.
- Article sharing or participation in meetup or conf of frontend community.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Participation in the tech community’s activities, e.g. conference, meetup, hackathon, etc.