MikeLegal is a fast growing funded startup disrupting the legal market using AI. Legal teams today spend more than 60% of their time on manual, repetitive and mundane tasks. With MikeLegal legal teams can automate these tasks and save significantly on time and cost. MikeLegal today is working with 100+ companies and is now scaling globally.
commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are important.
• Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
• Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
• Learn and understand user interactions
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
• Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers
• As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• Familiarity with more current specifications of EcmaScript
• Prior experience with data structure libraries
• Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs, HTML, CSS
• Familiarity with Git and Github (Issues, Projects, Actions etc.)
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Team player
• Excellent time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
Job Type : Full time, permanent
Salary : Rs 80,000 – Rs 1 Lakh per month
Location : Gurgaon, India
Application procedures : Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org