Front-End Developer | KalaGato
Smartphone users create tonnes of data – every time they fire-up an app, pay a bill or buy coffee.
Over millions of people – we start to see amazing trends and patterns. This data is immensely valuable to businesses.
KalaGato is an automated business intelligence & insights platform focused on the consumer internet space that helps enterprise clients learn more about their competitive environment, audience behaviour and campaign activation.
Our platform understands what users spend their time and money on – providing granular insights on nearly every aspect of consumer behaviour. Our data collection process is passive, GDPR compliant and the data we collect is analysed algorithmically, at scale – across different industries.
Our clients include some of the world’s largest e-commerce firms and media conglomerates; we’re building a business that is truly global and limited only by your imagination. Come join us if you’re excited about building products and services around data. You can find some news coverage of our work here: https://tinyurl.com/y5lo68ts
We’re hiring a Front-End Developer
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Proficient in web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient with code versioning tools, such as Git
- Working knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Manage existing web application
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for users and customers
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability