Financial Analyst | VegaX
VegaX Holdings (the “Company” or “VegaX”) is a Digital Asset Management firm creating Investment Products for Sophisticated Investors. We provide investors with one-stop access to investment products for digital assets.
Crypto assets, such as Bitcoin, have exploded in growth, but retail investors do not have access to products like ETFs, mutual funds and indexes in the crypto asset industry. VegaX brings investors critical access to these products that can improve their returns. VegaX is owned by Konstellation Korea Ltd, which is creator and leading contributor for Konstellation Network, a decentralized blockchain organization dedicated to the vision of transforming financial services.
Description of Role
VegaX Holdings is looking for a Financial Analyst with a passion for blockchain, cryptocurrency and investments to accelerate the vision. Your role will be to analyze historical financial results for the company as well as the financial products created by the company. You will also have the opportunity to analyze macro
trends to help senior management develop effective future strategies.
In addition to performing financial analyses, the ideal candidate will be a great writer and communicator with the ability to digest complex topics for understanding and consumption for a broader audience.
● Strong interest in investing, cryptocurrency/digital assets, finance, asset management/digital asset management, and financial technology
● Minimum 2 years of financial analysis in the related investments, asset management, blockchain, and/or cryptocurrency
● Ability to create, maintain and upgrade complex financial models to determine historical results as well as future projections
● Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements for both the company and the financial products created by the company
● Ability to digest complex technology and financial concepts into easily understood communications.
● Strong communications and interpersonal skills
● Bilingual Korean and English speaker, optional Mandarin speaker.
● Ability to work both as a team member and independently
● Bachelor’s degree or minimum equivalent
● Korean: Fluent, Professional (Written + Verbal)
● English: Fluent, Professional (Written + Verbal)
● Location: Seoul, South Korea; Remote
● Start Date: ASAP | Probation period: 3 months
● Salary: Competitive
Please email email@example.com with your resume and Subject Line: ‘Financial Analyst
Application – “First Name Last Name”