Finace intern (E- commerce) | ARO
ARO offers top-tier international celebrities, sustainable commercial growth and stable and transparent engagement with fans and customers in China and Asia. ARO’s in-house and networked partner capabilities provide celebrities with the ability to establish, amplify, commercialize, and monetize their presence in the world’s fastest growing economies.
ARO empowers celebrities to interact with fans in Asia through culture and commerce.
- Ownership of the overall ARO Entertainment P&L. Bottom-up development of individual ARO client P&L’s
- Analyzing key performance indicators, cost of sales, operating expenses, and capital expenditures (includes developing financial models and decision-making tools)
- Providing strategic insights and conclusions based on this analysis, including writing build plans for factories or setting global pricing for our products
- Guiding planning and resource management (e.g. headcount, investment approvals, etc.)
- Identifying initiatives for improvement of ARO’s financial outlook, including developing, tracking, and executing product development activities and assisting with performance vs. cost tradeoffs throughout the product lifecycle
- Develop and track cross-company efforts to improve gross margin and cash flow
- Lead long term planning for ARO, including new products/capabilities, and capital needs
- Work with business partners to optimize G&A spending/investments
- English and Chinese Fluency.
- MBA or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics and/or equivalent professional experience (Finance, Accounting, Engineering and other technical degrees are a plus)
- A robust analytical skill-set or excellent modeling skills
- Ability to work independently, detail-oriented, and execution focused
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Highly collaborative, team oriented, and comfortable leading cross-functional projects
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com