Facebook and Youtube Ads manager | Sophie Society
Sophie Society is an Amazon optimization company that supports sellers and brands to grow their business on the platform. From getting more traffic (PPC, launches, and promotions) to boosting conversions (listing optimization, photo/video generation, EBC creation), we leave no stone unturned and consistently uncover strategies that lead to massive success on Amazon.
At our very core, we are truth finders and we take a data-driven approach to whatever we do – by trying, testing, refining, and evolving our solutions many times over to ensure efficiency and customer satisfaction.
As of now, we’re still a small, agile team of 10+ excited about growing our world-class Amazon management, PPC, and Listing Content divisions, so we are currently on the lookout for a suitable candidate with a well-established design background, an excellent track record of aligning art direction, design and strategy for exceptional results and proven success in forming and managing productive remote teams, to lead our listing content division.
Responsibilities (Tasks Associated with the Role)
● Develop, manage and optimize comprehensive paid Facebook and Youtube Ad campaigns
● Understanding funnels and digital marketing strategies for all client campaigns
● Audience research, audience building and ad creation
● Audit and optimize new & existing ad campaigns to ensure KPI’s are met such as budget spend, timelines, CPL, CPA, ROI, and ROAS – both short and long term.
● Identify new opportunities to increase client conversions regularly
● Participate in all team meetings
Results (Expected Accomplishments)
● Maintain a positive ROI and hit all KPI’s for client accounts.
● Confidently provide client support with very little oversight from management.
● All tasks are completed on time, correctly, and with little support.
● Communication with team members is clear and effective, along with professional and concise.
Requirements (Expected Proficiencies)
● 2+ years experience and knowledge of facebook and google advertising with proven results online funnel marketing strategies. Results of previous campaigns should be presented in application process.
● Minimum 2 years Facebook Ads mastery
● Knowledge of testing practices
● Very organized and loves utilizing project management tools
● Ability to have a big picture view while executing and managing details
● A die-hard commitment to achieving results
● Excellent analytical skills with ability to mine data to inform decisions