Executive Assistant | OneSkin
OneSkin is a biotechnology company and a direct-to-consumer brand at the intersection of skin health and longevity. Our founding team is made up of four
PhDs and entrepreneurial minds on a mission to transform the way we think about skin and aging. After years of rigorous research and development, we have
identified a novel and proprietary peptide that reduces your skin’s biological age. We launched our hero product earlier this year–– the first topical supplement designed to significantly improve skin health on a molecular level. If you’re fascinated about science, age reversal and optimal health, we’d love for you to join us!
OneSkin is seeking an energetic, eager to learn, result oriented, positive and firm candidate to join our fun and harmonious workplace, where your effort and
contribution will be rewarded and valued.
● Extensive calendar management
● Liaising with clients, colleagues and other EAs
● Management and oversight of business projects, gathering data and project progress reports
● Researching new business ventures and projects
● Strong business and commercial acumen and the ability to communicate with senior leadership
● Assist with hiring, team engagement and culture development
● Travel Arrangements – arrange flights, hotel accommodation, transportation, and restaurant bookings for business trips; prepare itineraries
● Business Correspondence – prepare meeting agendas, minutes, presentations materials, marketing materials,
● Manage Expenses – Prepare reimbursement claim forms and monthly account reports
● Assist with other administrative tasks as needs arise.
The ideal candidate to work with OneSkin will have the following attributes and experience:
● Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
● Fresh graduate or more than 1 year working experience
● Flawless communication and presentation skills both written and verbal
● The ability to work on a fast-pace environment and reach deadlines
● Problem solving and decision making
● Ability and demonstrated experience to manage senior level stakeholders
● Experience of the full Microsoft Office suite
● Fluent English is essential.
Why join us?
OneSkin is the pioneering company in the longevity skin and health industry with high performance products derived from years of aging and skin biology research. OneSkin is positioned to be a leading company when it comes to products designed to target skin aging, and has a unique opportunity in fast-growing markets of beauty, wellness and longevity. Our mission is to build a future where aging does not equal limitations or suffering, but simply more years to celebrate life with our loved ones.
● A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and team members
● Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
● A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
● A diverse and inclusive
Salary | Hours: $25/hour | 20-30hrs/week
Start date | Duration: Immediately if possible| Minimum 3-month