Digital marketing/Social media (Intern) | HomeCrowd
#Fintech #P2PLending #HomeLoan #PersonalFinance
HomeCrowd | myhomecrowd.com is a digital mortgage crowdfunding platform where we connect individual home loan borrower with a group of institutional and retail lenders. We target millennial homebuyers especially those excluded from the traditional financial system with more data driven credit scoring. In addition, we also provide personal finance management apps/mortgage planner
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Long term focus: Southeast Asia
- Assist the team with execution of various aspects of marketing operations:
- Social Media Presence: Managing our page, campaign & Analytics Tools
- Social media marketing strategy including various research tasks, graphic design, video editing, drafting power point presentations, collecting data, manage / update company’s website and promotion materials, perform market analysis and brainstorming
- Other tasks include: administrative tasks, users’ engagement
- Ad-hoc roles which may occur from time to time
- Part time undergraduate students are welcomed
- Preferably some experience with the following tools:
- Google Analytics & Adwords
- Mailchimp & Mandrill
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Some experience in marketing or digital marketing will be an advantage
- Passionate with lean startup culture & team
- Excited with Fintech or Financial Inclusion through technologies.
- Are excited about both learning new things.
- We’re focused on helping potential millennial to buy their dream home or promote financial literacy through technologies and innovation
- We believe everyone brings in unique skills and experience and we provide you the platform to the best of who you are.
- You will be able to experiment with latest technology and techniques that will deliver business and social impact.
- You will get to create new tools that will solve unique financial inclusion problems across SEA
- Working in diverse culture and multiracial team
- Mentorship access with Chinaccelerator’s team and our mentor/advisors
Work location (currently)
- Chinaccelerator office (Jing’An)