Digital Marketing Intern | ARO
Job Description: Digital Marketing Intern
Reports to COO
Starting date: ASAP
About ARO Entertainment
ARO offers top-tier international celebrities, sustainable commercial growth and stable and transparent engagement with fans and customers in China and Asia. ARO’s in-house and networked partner capabilities provide celebrities with the ability to establish, amplify, commercialize, and monetize their presence in the world’s fastest growing economies.
ARO empowers celebrities to interact with fans in Asia through culture and commerce.
The digital marketing intern is responsible for creating ARO Entertainment’s digital presence to the World. This will include, in priority, company website, Linkedin, Google, and Twitter. ARO’s digital presence is critical for potential partners, clients, and investors to understand who we are and what we do. Candidates are expected to be thorough in their research, analysis, ideation, planning, communication, and execution.
• Understand which problems ARO solves in the market
• Identify and reference companies in similar or adjacent space
• Analyze the strengths and weaknesses in competitors digital presence
• Write briefs to guide creative execution
• Execute on time and on brief
- Bachelor or Masters (preferred) in related field
- 1-2 years digital marketing experience in retail, entertainment, marketing, or similar industry
- Squarespace or similar (Must)
- Native or proficient in English
- Robust analytical skill-set or excellent modeling skills
- Ability to work independently, detail-oriented, and execution focused
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Highly collaborative