Digital Marketing Associate | viAct
viAct.ai is a pioneer to develop an innovative AI solution to improve worker safety and operation issue of workers in construction industry. One in every ten worker got injury every year and cost millions of dollars and life. Our vision is to use our proprietary AI technologies to enhance safety and avoid fatal accident occur to save life. In the last 25 years, construction worker’s productivity has zero increase because data is hard to digitise in construction site. Our computer vision solution will be able to digitise data which was previous impossible to digitise while turn them into valuable action.
We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Associate to grow viAct brand and fill our sales pipeline through data driven online marketing campaigns.
• Manage Digital Marketing Campaigns on WeChat, Weibo, Baidu, Facebook, Instagram
• Develop a budget and track marketing spend ROI
• Analyse historical purchasing data to improve sales/marketing operations
• Work closely with Sales Team on lead development and sales funnel optimization
• SEO content writing (new content, and optimizing existing content)
• Sourcing, organizing, and archiving digital assets for content purposes
• Editing images for web and other media
• Drafting content and building templates for emails
• Plan and develop comprehensive paid media strategies to increase brand visibility and recognition, drive new user acquisition, and customer conversion
• Provide support to the design and marketing teams in designing, developing and executing promotional materials
• Photo retouching, color correction and compositing
• Produce a range of communication and collateral materials under group branding guidelines, such as print and online advertising, posters, leaflets, tent cards, menus and websites etc.
• Handle administrative tasks and ad hoc projects
• Experience managing digital marketing campaigns and in graphic design
• Passion for using data to make decisions and measure results
• Well versed in digital marketing platforms, current trends, and other online platforms
• Ability to project manage and execute multiple projects at once
• Business analytics experience
• Must be able to function in the startup environment
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and etc.
• Good art sense & graphic skills, passionate, creative and energetic
• Passion for Artificial Intelligence and New Technologies!
• Full time or part time.
• Working hours: Flexible
Location: Chinaccelerator, Hero Center, Level 1, Building 3, West Entrance, No.28 Yuyuan
East Rd., Jing'An District.
Please send your CV to Gary.email@example.com