DevOps Engineer | Scantrust
DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) – Europe
You will be responsible for our CI and deployment systems, as well as various performance logging, monitoring and integration scripts.You will be working with our internal team and experienced consultants to take over operations and learn how to extend and improve the system. You will be involved with architecting new systems, integrating new services and technologies, and giving Scantrust a more solid foundation of stability on which to grow.
- Build and maintain our CI & CD infrastructure
- Maintain our monitoring and integration infrastructure (Airflow, Datadog, Python scripts)
- Work with development teams to ensure security and scalability of deployed solutions
- Develop deployment strategies for new services
- Design test automation to validate builds for apps and mobile
- Monitor application performance metrics of our AWS based infrastructure
- Maintain a comprehensive hardware inventory and network topology map
- Collaborate with application developers to resolve to troubleshoot issues
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, CircleCI, github actions)
- Comfortable coding in either Linux Shell, Python or other scripting languages
- Experience with Kubernetes or similar configuration management tool
- Familiarity with AWS management via command line and web console
- Git and Github experience
- Understanding of Docker and related tools
- International study or work experience a plus
- This new role reports to Operations Delivery Manager
- A small but fast-growing international company with offices in Europe, Americas, and Asia
- Flexible working hours
- Compensation – Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing company
- Visa/Work Permit (if required) and Health Insurance provided
- Fun International team with a sense of purpose
- We celebrate diversity and care about emotional safety
- Learning – We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications
Location and environment
Location city options are Amsterdam, Berlin, or Tallinn. Our company presence covers several regions globally so you’ll need to be accustomed to working remotely from others. You will likely regularly work and be in contact with people in Boston, Chicago, Bangkok, Singapore, Shanghai, and Lausanne. Just another day at the office.
MORE ABOUT US
Founded in 2014, Scantrust is a fast-growing, award winning scaleup with offices around the globe. Our talented team consists of amazing and colorful individuals who can declare, “I love where I work!” and actually mean it. Laugh hard and work hard with some of the brightest minds out there.
We are building a leading connected products platform for companies that depend on selling physical products in an increasingly connected world. We enable active brand protection, supply chain awareness, and direct consumer engagement benefits by securely binding physical goods with online identities. Our solutions help maintain brand integrity, deliver valuable consumer insights, and unlock growth potential in the products companies sell. Our offices are in Lausanne, Shanghai, Amsterdam, Berlin, Bangkok, Singapore and Kiev.