Data Scientist Intern | Genetsis
G-Commerce Shanghai is a part of Genetsis Group which is one of the first E-commerce and digital marketing service providers of Western Europe.
We are an online business partner that utilizes a proprietary AI-powered business intelligence model that drives our fully integrated e-commerce and digital marketing multiplatform operations for global brands With a global team of experts, we are helping brands to maximize their performance across all social media channels and eCommerce platforms to boost sales, increase profits, and outperform their competitors.
We are providing data model platform, e-commerce operations, digital marketing services and strategy consulting.
We believe in open communication, developing a diverse work force, and a philosophy of shared rewards. Welcome to Genetsis Shanghai office, it is agreat place to build your career and enrich your life.]
This is a great opportunity for a student seeking a career in data analysis to gain practical experience in a rapidly growing and exciting business. The intern will be supervised by the lead Data Engineer and receive training on business operations and database architecture. He or she will then learn how to query the database and handle data requests of increasing complexity, with exposure to users and data from all areas of the business.
The intern will also learn how to be getting use of data and using statistical software to solve problems. about Machine Learning, Predictive Forecasting and Optimization techniques using statistical software such as Python and R.
As a data intern, you will collaborate with our data team in all stages of data improvement. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing.
• The Data Scientist Intern is passionate about data and using statistical software to solve problems.
• The candidate will work on analyzing the e-commerce market using sales, operations, and social media data gathered from multiple
platforms and synthesize them into intelligible business insights.
• The candidate must show an interest about Machine Learning, Predictive Forecasting and Optimization techniques using statistical
software such as Python and R.
• The candidate will work on several independent projects with little supervision in projects that involve tasks such as Forecasting, Recommendation, Clustering and Optimization.
The ideal candidate to work with G-commerce Shanghai will have the following attributes and experience:
• Recently Graduated from a University with a specialization in Analytics, Computer Sciences, Data Science or Statistical Research with sound business sense.
• Strong skills with Data Science softwares such as Python and SQL, and also R if possible.
• Good knowledge of managing databases, organizing data and understanding large amounts of data.
• Proven track record of solving complex business problems with Data.
• Adequate level of English and Fluent Mandarin required.
• Knowledge of Visualization Software such as Power BI and Tableau is a plus.
• Strong at working in teams and able to communicate ideas well with others.
• Independent minded and able to study by themselves about solutions without help from the rest of the team, since many projects will involve independent research.
– Able to take initiative in developing models by themselves and detecting mistakes in analysis.
Salary | Hours: [paid] | 40hrs/week
Start date | Duration: Immediately if possible| Minimum 3-month
Application procedures: Send your CV to [firstname.lastname@example.org]