Data Scientist Intern 数据科学家实习生
ABOUT US 关于我们
G-Commerce Shanghai is a part of Genetsis Group which is one of the first E-commerce and digital marketing service providers of Western Europe.
We are providing market research, strategy design, execution, reporting, data-analysis and follow-up to make possible and optimize the investment on the e-commerce and digital communication of European companies in the complex digital Chinese ecosystem (including Alibaba, WeChat, JD.com, Weibo, etc…). Meanwhile, being the one-shop partner for Chinese and European companies to operate their e-commerce and digital communication in Europe.
Our emphasis on open communication, developing a diverse work force, and a philosophy of shared rewards. Welcome to Genetsis Shanghai office, it is a great place to build your career and enrich your life.
Data Scientist Intern
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO 主要职责
The Data Scientist Intern will work with the Data Team on reporting trends and insights in e-commerce platforms for international companies looking to sell their products in the Asia Market. The Data Scientist Intern must be passionate about Data Analytics, enjoy discovering insights, and able to solve business problems with technical solutions. The Data Scientist Intern will also learn use softwares for advanced data analytics and apply this for business research.
- The The Data Scientist Intern is passionate about data and using statistical software to solve problems.
- The candidate will work on analyzing the e-commerce market using sales, operations, and social media data gathered from multiple platforms and synthesize them into intelligible business insights.
- The candidate must show an interest about Machine Learning, Predictive Forecasting and Optimization techniques using statistical software such as Python and R.
- The candidate will work on several independent projects with little supervision in projects that involve tasks such as Forecasting, Recommendation, Clustering and Optimization.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS 职位要求
- Recently Graduated from a University with a specialization in Analytics, Computer Sciences, Data Science or Statistical Research with sound business sense.
- Strong skills with Data Science softwares such as Python and SQL, and also R if possible.
- Good knowledge of managing databases, organizing data and understanding large amounts of data.
- Proven track record of solving complex business problems with Data.
- Adequate level of English and Fluent Mandarin required.
- Knowledge of Visualization Software such as Power BI and Tableau is a plus.
- Strong at working in teams and able to communicate ideas well with others.
- Independent minded and able to study by themselves about solutions without help from the rest of the team, since many projects will involve independent research.
- Able to take initiative in developing models by themselves and detecting mistakes in analysis.
CV CONTACT 简历投递
Our office is at Wework The Center, a dynamic environment for creativity, focus, and collaboration.