Creative Marketing | TravelRight
Creative Marketing -TravelRight
TravelRight Limited is looking for our Creative Marketing Intern to join our Shanghai team. We are creating killer solution for air disruption pain-point, which will impact the entire airline aftersales care and benefit passengers, airlines and many other travel industry players.
Our Air Compensation Service just got nominated as one of the most innovative startups in the ITB China 2019, and we build partnership with major OTAs from China (Web: www.travelright.cn. WeChat public page：Travelright).
We are moving forward to provide digitalized insurance service for minimize the lost when flight disruptions happen. This is a great opportunity to create a high-value solution while working in a dynamic and international entrepreneurial environment.
You are the King or Queen of our content!
- Understand content marketing objectives and translate goals into clear, creative content, while ensuring ideas and concepts align with overall business strategy
- Work closely with internal data resources to deeply understand consumer behavior and identify opportunities to capitalize on that information
- You will be the key role to create content and promote our solution in social medias: Wechat, Sina Weibo, Facebook, Linkedin and travel related blogs …
- Promote the company’s products through various channels
- In-progress bachelor’s degree or higher in interaction design, visual design, marketing, digital content management or a closely related area, or equivalent experience
- Understanding of mobile marketing and how to build strategies for social platforms such as Wechat, Weibo, Linkedin and Facebook
- You’re excited to work in an early-stage, entrepreneurial environment with high-caliber colleagues
- You are interested to work on digitalized travel solution
- You have strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge and experience with photoshop and publisher is a plus
Start ASAP from Shanghai, start with short term full or part time contract
Please email your English CV with your introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org