Corporate Innovation Intern | CA
Chinaccelerator, a leading startup accelerator in China, is a mentorship-driven program helping internet startups from around the world cross borders – from the world into China and from China to the world. It is operated by the venture fund SOSV with $740M+ AUM operating six global accelerators. Chinaccelerator offers three months of rigorous guidance, training and resources from mentors, partners and investors.
Chinaccelerator’s Corporate Innovation Department develops and runs multiple innovation programs for Fortune 500 companies across the world. The Corporate Innovation team is currently looking for an intern to join the Corporate Innovation Department at Chinaccelerator to help with marketing, research, and content development. www.chinaccelerator.com
During this role, you will learn extensively about the intersection between corporate and startups, and how to drive innovation projects that lead to results. At the same time, you will be immersed in the venture capital industry and startup ecosystem.
Key skillsets to be learnt are: innovation frameworks, business development, partnerships, venture capital industry, and project management.
Corporate Innovation Intern
Description of Role
Business Development & Partnerships
-Generate list of potential ecosystem partners and systematically outreach for collaboration opportunities
-Assist in engaging and negotiating with these partners Consulting
-On a high level, understand the pain points of corporates from a variety of different industries (CPG, Industrials, etc)
-Systematically research learn the landscape regarding the problem they face
-Provide recommendations on innovative ways to solve these problems
-Align team members, and assign deadlines in order to finish a variety of different projects
-Communicate objectives clearly
– Help facilitate all marketing initiatives in Corporate Innovation marketing plan
– Help plan and lead each Corporate Innovation event
– Measure content performance of Corporate Innovation articles, reports, and more
– SEO boosting (if possible)
– Conduct thought leadership research in Corporate Innovation industry
– Conduct data research for Corporate Innovation articles, infographics, and reports
– Build 12 unique case studies for Corporate Innovation business development
– Write internal reports and copywrite/edit articles, including the Chinaccelerator Corporate Innovation report
– Create infographics (if possible)
• You are a university student. Students with writing-intensive degrees preferred, but not fundamental. Gap year students who can commit full time are preferred.
• You are based in Shanghai and can come to the office.
• You are a native English Speaker. Bilingual abilities in Mandarin and other languages is a necessary. Writing and communicating in English and Chinese fluently will be crucial to the role.
• Previous marketing, SEO, design, and content development experience is preferred, but not necessary.
• You are hard-working, enthusiastic, and ambitious. You like to see your work produce tangible results, and you take the initiative to make a difference!
• Availability to work for a minimum of 6 months
• We are NOT considering part-time or remote interns for the Corporate Innovation team at this moment.
Location: Shanghai, China
Hours: Full time Start date and duration: ASAP, 6-Months
Pay: Unpaid/ above 6 months will have allowance
To Apply: William.email@example.com and add WeChat (WilliamCK57). Please attach your resume, and both an English and Chinese writing sample (essay, article, anything works).
|Job Category||Corporate Innovation|