Community Development and Operation | PlanHouse
Join PlanHouse Shanghai
Community Development and Operation
(Full time Internship)
PlanHouse is a social platform connecting people via offline lifestyle activities. Where activity organizer can easily create their experience and find interesting people to join. It’s a unique place for discovering all the fun & healthy offline activities, more importantly, meet like-minded persons.
The community team is the key driver of our house. Our mission is to build the best lifestyle experience community in large city of China. We focuse on building a meaningful connection between peoples, it is essential that we keep growing and improving our community strategy by channeling fresh, innovative ideas and putting them into action.
We are looking for a dynamic, action-driven individual with a strong balance of both analytical and communication skills. Working from Shanghai JingAn, the Community Manager will focus on grow our activity organizer base and ensure the content quality.As such, we are looking for a dynamic team-player who is entrepreneurial, self-driven, and passionate about the PlanHouse mission.
· Define and champion the strategic direction of the active lifestyle community;
· Collecting product feedback from users, in collaboration with the supporting teams (Product Manager, Marketing & Operation) for new product feature development.
· Collaborate with engineering & design to launch new publishing capabilities that delight users and help them create quality content
· Curate, expand, and develop relationships with active lifestyle influencers, and external active lifestyle communities.
· Generate ideas for new community content. Create content on PlanHouse Wechat mini app & Wechat public page , ensure the content quality.
· Students in Master or Bachelor’s Degree with international education background
· Experience in a community management role, content creating, or social media
· Strong project management skills
· Passion for lifestyle experience, travel and social product
· Solid interpersonal skills and ability to work in ambiguity and fast-paced environment
3 month minimum, full time internship, possible to work from Shanghai, Beijing or Shenzhen