Community and User Growth Manager | Kno
Community and User Growth Manager
When we say ‘user growth’ we refer to user growth in the typical sense of growing our user base but also in terms of growing our users as individuals to know more about themselves.
This is a growth hacker role for someone prone to new ideas and experimentation, whilst holding emotional intelligence and empathy. You should love talking to new people and have a passion for understanding what drives factory workers to better themselves.
This is a chance for ambitious individuals to be part of a disruptive company that combines technology with human interactions.
About our company:
Kno Global’s vision is to humanise the supply chain. Our mission is to have relationship with 10m factory workers globally. Brands want to work with factories they can trust, factories want productive workers and orders, workers want a positive environment. Kno builds engagement with factory workers and reports on their well-being in real-time. This drives continuous improvement to help factories get
business with brands and engagement with workers. Clients include Top 10 US retailers which opens us up to 2,000 factories and 1m+ workers.
In a recent factory launch, over 5 weeks with 300 workers KNO had 94% active weekly users and 90,0000 interactions. Including 13,000 comments, 3,300 photos and 222 videos. Within 1 week management had fixed 12 issues – sharing the positive stories with workers and brands.
Our company values are: trust, equality, fun and growth. We expect everyone on our team to live by them.
Your role and responsibilities:
● Build trust with workers and relationship
● Start conversations with workers 1-1 and in groups, using messaging on wechat
● Helping to on-board workers and assist with live troubleshooting
● Answering worker feedback, managing the escalation process with any issue related feedback
● Managing the feedback loop to give workers updates on issue resolution
● Design and build engaging digital user journeys using our mobile platform
● Planning content and activities, including coming up with innovative ideas to engage workers in line with our mission
● Manage up to 20 factory communities at a time, and have responsibility for monitoring growth of our user base and reaching a target 75% average weekly engagement per factory
● Prepare weekly and monthly reports on user engagement statistics and worker feedback, keeping track of your own progress
You and requirements:
● Passionate about having a positive social impact
● Emotionally intelligent and enjoy sparking new conversations with people to discover more about their needs
● Must be able to work independently and manage your own time, whilst contributing to the team spirit
● Bachelor level degree
● Native Mandarin Chinese and Fluent English, good written communication skills
● Any background experience in communications or community management is a plus
● Familiar with software technology and comfortable
● Ideally able to work from our Hong Kong or Shanghai office spaces, but working remotely from elsewhere in China is also acceptable
Benefits of the role and how you’ll grow:
● Work with an internationally diverse start-up team and learn entrepreneurial skills. Be surrounded by ambitious people who are passionate about the same positive cause
● Mentorship to help you prioritise and work towards your own growth goals at work
● Workplace environment that takes your well-being seriously, with paid leave 10 days a year
● Work alongside some of the biggest brands in the world, and help influence how they impact the lives of millions of others in their supply chain
If you think you’d be a fit….
1. Send us a link to your LinkedIn profile and a copy of your CV
2. Write a covering letter explaining why you think you’d be a good fit. Include a question that you’d use as a conversation starter with factory workers, think about something you’d like to ask them.
3. Open for applications immediately and all will be reviewed on a rolling basis