Community and Account Manager (China market focused) | Kno
Community and Account Manager (China market focused)
This role is for someone passionate about new ideas and making them happen. As part of this job, you’ll be building trust with our user base of factory workers. Your goal is to grow and retain our user base, whilst encouraging them to express their feedback about their workplace using
This is a chance for ambitious individuals to be part of a disruptive company that combines technology with human interactions.
About our company:
Kno Global’s vision is to humanise the supply chain. Our mission is to have relationships with 10m factory workers globally.
Brands want to work with factories they can trust, factories want productive workers and orders, workers want a positive environment. Kno builds engagement with factory workers and reports on their well-being in real-time. This drives continuous improvement to help factories get business with brands and engagement with workers. Clients include Top 10 US retailers which open us up to 2,000 factories and 1m+ workers. In a recent factory launch, over 5 weeks with 300 workers KNO had 94% active weekly users and 90,0000 interactions. Including 13,000 comments, 3,300 photos and 222 videos. Within 1 week management had fixed 12 issues – sharing the positive stories with workers and brands.
Our company values are: trust, equality, fun and growth. We expect everyone on our team to live by them.
Your role and responsibilities:
● The KEY focus of this role is to build an engaging community with factory workers (our users) and build meaningful relationships with brands and factories (our clients)
● Design and build engaging digital user journeys, using our mobile platform
● Plan content and activities, including coming up with innovative ideas to engage workers in line with our mission
● Manage up to 20 factory communities at a time, and have responsibility for monitoring growth of our user base and reaching a target 75% average weekly engagement per factory
● Prepare weekly and monthly reports on user engagement statistics and worker feedback
● Passionate about having a positive social impact
● Emotionally intelligent and enjoy sparking new conversations with people to discover more about their needs
● Must be able to work independently and manage your own time, whilst contributing to the team spirit
● Bachelor level degree at minimum
● MUST be fluent in Mandarin and English, good written communication skills
● Any background experience in communications or community management is a plus
● Familiar with software technology
● Ideally able to work from our Hong Kong or Shanghai office spaces, but working remotely from elsewhere in China is also acceptable
Benefits of the role and how you’ll grow:
● Work with an internationally diverse start-up team and learn entrepreneurial skills. Be surrounded by ambitious people who are passionate about the same positive cause
● Mentorship to help you prioritise and work towards your own growth goals at work
● Workplace environment that takes your well-being seriously, with paid leave 10 days a year
● Work alongside some of the biggest brands in the world, and help influence how they impact the lives of millions of others in their supply chain
If you think you’d be a fit….
1. Send us a link to your LinkedIn profile and a copy of your CV
2. Write a covering letter (2-3 short paragraphs) explaining why you think you’d be a good fit. Include a question that you’d use as a conversation starter with factory workers, think about something you’d like to ask them.
3. Open for applications immediately and all will be reviewed on a rolling basis