Communications Manager | VegaX
VegaX Holdings (the “Company” or “VegaX”) is a Digital Asset Management firm creating Investment Products for Sophisticated Investors. We provide investors with one-stop access to investment products for digital assets.
Crypto assets, such as Bitcoin, have exploded in growth, but retail investors do not have access to products like ETFs, mutual funds and indexes in the crypto asset industry. VegaX brings investors critical access to these products that can improve their returns. VegaX is owned by Konstellation Network, which is a decentralized
blockchain organization dedicated to the pursuit of transforming financial services.
Description of Role
We’re looking for a storyteller and communications guru to join our team. As an upstart in digital asset management and the blockchain industry, you will become a part of a group of innovators that are passionate about transforming and disrupting finance.
As Communications Manager, you will strategize, spearhead and execute VegaX’s and Konstellation’s communication strategy and PR in alignment with our broader company goals. Reporting to the CEO and COO, you’ll work closely with the founders to design an easily understood narrative and leverage available and
necessary digital tools to target the appropriate audience. You’ll be using both social and direct channels (ie email marketing etc) in order to reach clientele
● Strong interest in investing, cryptocurrency/digital assets, finance, asset management/digital asset management, and financial technology.
● Minimum 3 years of working experience in the related field in PR or financial, Technology Marketing.
● Ability to create, execute and manage complex marketing plans.
● Ability to digest complex technology and financial concepts into easily understood communications.
● Bilingual Korean and English speaker, optional Mandarin speaker.
● Ability to work both as a team member and independently.
● Deep understanding of social channels/Forums within a regional context (US vs. Korea), such as Twitter, Reddit, Naver, Kakao, etc.
● Bachelors degree or minimum equivalent,
● Korean: Fluent, Professional (Written + Verbal)
● English: Fluent, Professional (Written + Verbal)
● Mandarin: Optional
● Location: Seoul, South Korea; Remote
● Start Date: ASAP | Probation period: 3 months
● Salary: Competitive
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and Subject Line: ‘Communications
Manager Application – <First Name Last Name>