Celebrity Brand Analyst | ARO
ARO offers top-tier international celebrities, sustainable commercial growth and stable and transparent engagement with fans and customers in China and Asia. ARO’s in-house and networked partner capabilities provide celebrities with the ability to establish, amplify, commercialize, and monetize their presence in the world’s fastest growing economies.
ARO empowers celebrities to interact with fans in Asia through culture and commerce.
The Celebrity Brand Analyst will support the new business modeling and pitch development for the CEO.
They are responsible for the development of new business proposals for new celebrity and brand accounts.
China (reporting to COO in Los Angeles)
This position has potential to grow into managing celebrity brand accounts
- Scrape the market to deliver data and insights on brand presence and commercial opportunity in China
- Stay informed of trends, evolving business models, and resources for brand accounts to adopt as they go to market.
- Maintain a competitive landscape analysis
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for celebrity brands in China
- Source agencies to support campaigns
- BA/MA Marketing and communications
- Knowledge of the hottest local and international KOLS and celebrities and their international social media activity across all major apps including Weibo, Douyin, WeChat, Red, Bilibili, and Kuaishou
- Fluent in best practice of multi-layered functionality within each of China’s super apps including Tmall, JingDong, Douyin, WeChat, Red, Bilibili, and Kuaishou
- Delivering insights on brand presence, demand, and commercial opportunity in the Chinese market
- English and Chinese fluency
- +4 years digital marketing, entertainment, ecommerce or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com