Business Development Intern
We are looking for a dynamic Business Development Intern for BuildPan.
About us: We are SaaS based startup work on CI/CD platform for mobile-application development. We automate the process of mobile application development with the power of AI. BuildPan allows teams to rapidly build and deploy quality apps in the market. Our mission is to give people everywhere the power to build and deploy tested apps in production environments.
For more info: www.buildpan.com
Experience- 6 months -1 year experience
Skills Required- Business Development, Sales, Pre-Sales, Telesales
No of candidates- 1
Qualification: – BE, MBA etc. ( Communication skills is an important parameter)
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for Identifying new IT sales lead generation.
• Contacting potential clients through cold calls or emails and set up meetings
• Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
• Generating new business and maintaining existing relationships in the corporate market.
• Ensure all sales goals and objectives are achieved and within the prescribed time frame.
• Drive business strategies via various online sales & marketing channels including social media, advertising, direct mails, publicity/public relations events etc
• Prepare detailed reports with recommendations for their clients and will upsell when an opportunity presents itself.
Looking forward to speaking to you. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org