Business Development Executives | Web2ship
Web2ship.com help online sellers to compare, ship and manage multiple shipping companies with a single API platform and high discount shipping rates.
Founder and CEO
10 Years of eCommerce experience, PayPal Evangelist and eBay Business Development partner in Malaysia.
Co-Founder and COO
Co-Founder and CMO
10 years of experience in Human Resources and Retail
We are hiring Business Development Executives
5 days a week, 9am to 6pm.
Requirements: College or University equivalent, fresh graduate is also welcome. Knowledge in ecommerce will be a plus. Willing to travel within KL and PJ on daily basis (After MCO). Own transport and laptop and can work independently.
Location / Department: MY
Reports to: Sales Manager
Main Interaction with: Sales Team, Customers
- Be enthusiastic and dependable
- Be focused and goal oriented to achieve sales objectives
- Be able to achieve high customer satisfaction
- Have good organizational and excellent communication skills
- Have good knowledge about sales procedures and merchant services
- Be able to work with teams or groups
- Be able to multitask
Qualifications (minimum of 1- 3 years)
- Sales experience.
- Ability to communicate technical/product information to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Proficient with Administrative software (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, …)
- Experience with Sales Force Automation and/or CRM software
- Strong sense of customer service
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- University or College level education is a must. Preferably in an analytical stream.
- Knowledge of ecommerce is an added advantage.
Business Development Executives is required to work in the administration and field side of the business. The job includes looking for sales lead, managing sales inquiry, meeting customer and close sales, handling customer and internal correspondence, reviewing and distributing sales related documents, creating new sales opportunities, examine client accounts, prepare an distribute sales performance reports
- Prospecting new customers and populate/validate existing sales pipeline.
- Assist Sales Team by providing support in customer on-boarding, via on-site, web and phone support.
- Work with customers to assist them in completing & submitting sales account paperwork.
- Facilitate and coordinate on/off-site storage of sales materials
- Document and maintain current sales and field support policies and procedures
- Generate and maintain updated sales report/s.
- Salary: basic + allowance + commission.
EPF / SOCSO / PCB,Training Provided,Performance Bonus,Company Trip,Annual Bonus,Medical and Hospitalisation Leave,Annual Leave,5 Working Days,Flexible Working Hours,Work from Home