Brand Activation intern | 247Tickets
General Internship Information
• Business Area: Account Management, Marketing, Sales Administration
• Location: Shanghai/Remote OK
• Duration: 2 months – 1 year
This position is only available for current university students
At 247 we run thousands of communities all over China, all with different interests from food & beverage to music, from health & beauty to sports enthusiasts. We’ve spent years cultivating our communities, and we are not opening them up to the right kind of brands that we believe our community members will love.
The Brand Activation Intern will work between Sales, Marketing & HR to make sure campaign are organized and deliverables are met on time. They will be involved in every part of the process, from lead generation to payment follow up.
1. Helping marketing to execute on content tasks
2. Ensuring processes are followed and campaigns are organized correctly
3. Completing contracts
4. If the candidate displays the right skills, they may also have the chance to help pitch
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Looking to improve sales skills through experience
- Able to work independently
- Content writing skills are a plus
- Experience with Office365 APPs including Teams a plus
- Proactive: always striving to do more or try something new
- Work in a great space surrounded by start-ups
- Coffee & beer on tap
- Company Description
- 247 connects fans to the best events through interest based communities, fan driven programming and social and then helps them purchase at the right price.